Concerns about your fleet, look no further.
Fleet inspections and preventive maintenance are simply, cost-saving and safety-conscious initiatives that could protect your company’s reputation and ultimately, they:
- Result in a lower volume of unscheduled fleet maintenance costs
- Eliminate expensive and unexpected repairs
- Reduce unproductive downtime that impacts your company’s ability to provide top-notch customer service
The value of formal inspection procedures should not be underestimated, especially when considering driver safety; penalty fines; costly accidents; negligence and vehicle lifespan.
- Safety: Beyond cost and downtime savings, inspections help to ensure that your vehicles are not only safe for your employees, but for other motorists too.
- Penalty Fines: Routine inspections also lower costs for potential fines at roadside checkpoints and have the potential to reduce your driver’s – and your company’s – liability.
- Accidents & Negligence: In the event of an accident, without documented proof that inspections have been performed properly and in full, a case for negligence could have costly consequences.
- Vehicle Lifespan: Regular inspections can also increase the expected life span of your fleet vehicles, boosting residual values and lowering capital expenses for replacements